FS GONE (for now)

AllisonL

My Mystery snails (tank bred) have decided that this is the Season of Love. I've had one clutch hatch last week, another is hatching now as we speak, and there are two more incubating (hatching between 1-2 weeks from now). If anyone has fish or reptiles that would enjoy a snack (freshwater puffers, I'm looking at you), let me know. Porch pick up in Bothell. Text 760-716-6953 or message here. Free snails are only the babies; once they're grown, I'll be listing them for sale.

UPDATE: I've had one clutch fully hatch. My second clutch started hatching a couple of weeks ago and the stragglers are hatching today. I've got 4 other clutches still to go. Lots and lots of baby snails in different sizes. These are, obviously, all tank bred and their parents were tank bred as well.

Attachments

• IMG_8623.jpg
    IMG_8623.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8624.jpg
    IMG_8624.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
My fahaka puffer may love some, but it wouldn’t be until I go up to visit my brother in woodenville….by that time, I’m sure they will be larger and you will be charging which is not a big deal at all.

AllisonL

My fahaka puffer may love some, but it wouldn’t be until I go up to visit my brother in woodenville….by that time, I’m sure they will be larger and you will be charging which is not a big deal at all.
Actually, turns out there were a couple of clutches I didn't see and one hatched last night. The other will be hatching probably in a week or two (if it's viable). Just let me know when you are ready for them and what sizes you'd want. Right now, the largest ones are slightly larger than a pencil eraser.

Attachments

• IMG_9371.jpg
    IMG_9371.jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 0