Free GONE - Anubias Hastifolia

Status
Not open for further replies.

John58Ford

If anyone closer wants them they should grab them but I can probably schedule a run down to you in the next week sometime.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
If anyone closer wants them they should grab them but I can probably schedule a run down to you in the next week sometime.
Im fine with that, there is no immediate need to get them out of the tank, its just I feel like Im failing with these and they are alive enough that someone else with experience might get them to thrive.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for picking the plants up @John58Ford. Was great to meet you and the boys. Hope you can get the plants to perk back up!

John58Ford

They found their temporary homes, one in a low/mid light hiding under an army of lilies, the other in a high light marching as a giant among dwarf chain sword. Didn't prep the tanks for pictures as I just stirred up a bunch o gunk but it's time for lights out. They're clean enough lol:
20211028_204909~2.jpg
20211028_205246~2.jpg

Hopefully I can get them happy and use the nice size of them in the project I've been stockpiling plants for.

Thanks again, the boys and I enjoyed the fish you keep, very different than our fish room and fun to watch.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
That is so funny with the snail cleaning up the newly installed plant. This variety is supposed to be a taller one with nice arrowhead leaves so it should look pretty good when it fills out.

Im glad the puffer came out and interacted for you guys. Actually all the fish were very well behaved for you guys. They were all waiting for dinner, which they got after you had left. They were hungry so they put on ‘the show’, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.