Getting the tubs setup.

BPSabelhaus

That's a heck of a project there! I couldn't evem dream of trying to take care of all of that...and my 13 tanks...and yard work...and working LOL!! Nice job though
That's mostly no maintenance aside from an annual filter cleaning. I add on and do little changes to the garden each year. The summer tubs get setup for livebearers. Some are year round for microfauna. Only feeding really Is just veggie waste like bug eaten kale that I tear up and mash a bit. Fish eat it, infusoria eats it everything eats infusoria lol I try to enjoy it more. The way it felt was a prison.

A garden is supposed to be a journey of imagination. I had a dog kennel too close, the seating was basically for one with another there but not lol. So now it's more open, the seating is still private but also open enough to sit by yourself with someone able to by themselves but still be close enough to actually have a conversation and be with each other.

A few minor things like moving and repurposing an animal prison and removing a level of a wall around a fantasy that is supposed to be welcoming is also a way to artistically express oneself when faced with personal adversity.

;)

PXL_20240317_221438709.jpg

Added some of a neighbor's old strawberries.

See, barriers like social anxiety. I'm pretty beat now between that and this.

PXL_20240317_210240902.jpg

Last edited:

BPSabelhaus

Salamander or newt tadpoles :) Have not actually caught and grown out these type tadpoles before. So the 30 with a chip will likely end up an amphibian tank for newts, salamanders and tree frogs lol

BPSabelhaus

Goldfish are getting big. Larger pond was already in plans due to the white / blue butterfly koi. But it's the black goldfish that just gets bigger and bigger lol Not a bad looking fish for a feeder.