Getting back into it..

JACorso

Hi everyone!

I haven't kept fish in nearly 16 years due to career stuff (moving) but am working towards getting back into it. My last setup was two 125's and a 210 with a small handful of ornery CA/SA Cichlids. I've decided to try the marine FOWLR route this time and with larger tanks (excited!). I'll be starting over from scratch however, so if anyone knows where a guy can find a deal on a few 180 gal/or larger acrylic aquariums I'm all ears!

P.S. I'm good for moving heavy things if you've got beer and food.

- J

JACorso

Thanks again. Looking forward to the journey. Building tank stands, sumps, etc. Also, figuring out if my floor can support a few hundred gallons of water in one spot lol ..Anyone know a good structural engineer in the Tacoma area?

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Hi everyone!

I haven't kept fish in nearly 16 years due to career stuff (moving) but am working towards getting back into it. My last setup was two 125's and a 210 with a small handful of ornery CA/SA Cichlids. I've decided to try the marine FOWLR route this time and with larger tanks (excited!). I'll be starting over from scratch however, so if anyone knows where a guy can find a deal on a few 180 gal/or larger acrylic aquariums I'm all ears!

P.S. I'm good for moving heavy things if you've got beer and food.

- J

AWESOME! Welcome aboard. You're in the right company!