Free German Ruby Reds M/F pick up in Burien WA

finray56

I have between 16-20 German Reds that I’m offering for FREE. They are 2 1/2 “ plus and the males are starting to show color. If you’ve ever wanted some beautiful Peacocks this strain is amazing. I need some tank space for grow out so these need to go to a good home, they are FREE but you have to come pick them up and take them ALL no exceptions. If you are interested message me and I will get back to you, please be serious ! Pictures below and you can find some of my earlier posts in African cichlids thread !C79D65F3-66F4-4C5A-8010-C7D219AC526B.jpeg284EBDF6-69B9-42F6-869D-783DAC1B680C.jpeg

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
It doesn't get much better than this! Beautiful fishes from a respected Fishbox hobbyist who has lots of experience with African cichlids. And for free? I'd jump on this in a minute if I had room available. I'm thinking of a few people here who might like to try these peacocks! :D:D:D

finray56

It doesn't get much better than this! Beautiful fishes from a respected Fishbox hobbyist who has lots of experience with African cichlids. And for free? I'd jump on this in a minute if I had room available. I'm thinking of a few people here who might like to try these peacocks! :D:D:D
Thank you for the kind words Sir :)