FS German Reds peacock colony FS , pick up only in Burien WA

finray56

I am downsizing and selling my German Red colony, I lost my show male a few months back however I have a young male growing out. The colony consists of 1 young male and at least 9 females. If you are looking for some quality peacock cichlids these would be a great choice as the males are stunning. I’m selling the colony for $75 cash, you will need to pick up ASAP in Burien WA. If you are interested just message me and I will get in touch. This photo is of my original male !198C91B8-4FC3-4459-AAD5-76C5B29F7400.jpeg
60973D9B-A8A3-43E1-BFCA-FC8A01F96599.jpeg

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
Hey! Nice to see you back here; it's been a long time. Awesome deal for someone on the Peacock colony; good luck!

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Thanks, Lee. I'd love to have them, but I'm all maxed out and have no space in my fish room. As usual! Hope they get a good home! Colin?

sir_keith

Legendary Member
This is a great opportunity for somebody to acquire a nice colony of quality peacocks. It's getting more and more difficult to find Aulonocara that are not increasingly drab hybrids these days, and this is a bargain for quality fish.