GARY BUSEY UPDATEZ

lars on

GARY BUSEY is awesome australian walking stick an MY BABAY. He has grown quite a bit since you all last hated on himz. and he has nao SPROUTED WINGS. seriously.

BEFORE:
utf-8BSU1HMDA2NzcuanBn.jpg

AFTER:
utf-8BSU1HMDA5MzcuanBn.jpg

lars on

We finally measured him to, 6" currently, hes got a couple more to go then full grown! :D

The two babies we got with him are growin fast to, I get pics of them latur

Betty

Staff member
He's awesome! I used to keep giant hissing cockroaches, but most people didn't like them. :no:

A

Anonymous

That thing and it's evil brethren are going to kill you in your sleep. I challenge Gary Busey to a fight to the death!

GARY VS SPY BATTOL!

A

Anonymous

lars on said:
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT. HE LIKES TO GRIND HIS SPIKEY BUTT INTO YOUR ARM WHEN YOU PISS HIM OFF.
HEZ GUN NEED MOAR THEN THAT TO FACE HULK SMASH AND SUPER HULK HANDZ!

lars on

Spyral said:
lars on said:
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT. HE LIKES TO GRIND HIS SPIKEY BUTT INTO YOUR ARM WHEN YOU PISS HIM OFF.
I STILLZ HAZ CLAWMARKS ON MY ARM FROM HIS TALONS. DUN MESS WITH DA BUSEYYY

A

Anonymous

lars on said:
Spyral said:
lars on said:
I STILLZ HAZ CLAWMARKS ON MY ARM FROM HIS TALONS. DUN MESS WITH DA BUSEYYY
NOE! PIA WILL RAZORZ CLAWZ GARY BUSEY IN THE FACE!

cafman

I used to have hissing roaches and australian walking sticks. The roach babies refused to be contained and the sticking needed more room, so eventually they had to go. The kids loved both of them though.

icer711

holey cow those are the same bugs they weren't even that big they still fit in the bag when you got them lol

lars on

he was the BIGGEST of the 4 I got lol, the little guys are taking a while to catch up, but they are getting the trademark dead leaf tail now, and dont run around like mutant ants anymore

lars on

ohh ho ho he still does the scorpion tail. Straight into my hand, and then grinds his spiney ass into it a couple times. When I poke his tenners he will bring his tail up almost over his head, is fonnay