Garrs garrs garrs

A

Anonymous

i cant belive garrs are not already on the list.

i am totaly lovin the four spotted garrs that i picked up.

definitley a hardy fish. breaths air, eats anything that moves and fits in its mouth, and they just look cool.

oops duh my bad sorry ,i love those guys too.i sell alot of them here the spotted gar ,its sad to see them go ,im down to 3 left ,its really kool to see people that have them come back in and give the progress reports on them as they grow attached to them

A

Anonymous

i got my first one almost a year ago. then my buddy was gettin rid of three more and they have been friends from the first day. now two other friends have a couple and they just figure they will send them my way when they out grow thier tanks. woo hoo for me. they are just too cool.

one even jumped out of the tank once and was eating later that day. didnt faze it a bit.

i m tryin to get some pix but they dont always want thier pictures taken it seems.

A

Anonymous

ok got some pix

fish016.jpg
[/img]
fish014.jpg
[/img]
fish011.jpg
[/img]

Wolf-Keeper1

What's the sizes on yours? Mine are small right now. I can't wait to get another computer so I can upload better pics then what my phone can do.

TRD_Power

Love the Gars! What's the minimum tank size for these guys? I've always wanted a Gar or 16 :) I plan on doing a MASSIVE 200+ gallon planted tank with schooling fish, so my 75g will be free someday soon. Would have had my 210g right now if it weren't for a hit and run on my car in the Denny's Pet World parking lot :x

A

Anonymous

these ones are in a 400gallon 3' deep, 8' long. and 2' front to back.

the two big ones are 21"-22" and the small two are 15"-16"

the next tank they will go in is also 400gallons but its 26" deep, 101" long, and 3' front to back.

hopfully by the time they out grow that i should have an indoor tropical pond built like mikes at aquarist world.

i have many fish that will end up in this pond once built.

a 75 will work for a bit and the same of the others. the spotted garrs i have should get up to 42" full grown. we will see.

just one left ,im gettin kinda sad,i got a good deal on these ,i just checked the wholesale

lists,,,,their not on it :(

on a good note,,35.00 and this ones gone too :D