WTB FX6 or FX5- Snohomish County Area Preferred but not Required

Cloudk

Exactly what the title says. Looking for used FX6 or FX5 for a REASONABLE PRICE, I'm seeing almost new prices elsewhere, figured you guys would be more reasonable. I also have a 135gal acrylic setup(tank, stand, and filter) I could trade if anyone is interested. It has a small repaired crack to the overflow(held water for years since repair), and some paint on one side(I don't have the buffing tools anymore to remove it), but would come with everything you need. I have a much bigger tank now, so that's the only reason I'm offering the 135. If you want to trade, you pick up. Dimensions: 72Wx24Dx18T Thank you.

Cloudk

FB_IMG_1463340929031.jpg Hopefully the pictures work(doing this on my phone), I've included pictures before the "incident" and after. It's been this way for about a year, and I just deal with it. I have also removed some since this picture was taken, but it gives you an idea.20171010_154703.jpg

bjudd2271

No cause the fish I had I only have for two weeks so now it's just running in case I order a red pike, the the only fish I'm interested in anymore