Free Tropheus moori 'Chimba' group

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Contributing Member Level III
Helluva deal, but I don't see any way to access this ad if you're not a FB member. As there are no Tropheus moorii in Chimba; these fishes are likely Tropheus sp. 'red' Chimba, which typically sell for $20-25 each as 1-2" juveniles. They are very pretty, but this pic does not do them justice.

hyp3rcrav3

Helluva deal, but I don't see any way to access this ad if you're not a FB member. As there are no Tropheus moorii in Chimba; these fishes are likely Tropheus sp. 'red' Chimba, which typically sell for $20-25 each as 1-2" juveniles. They are very pretty, but this pic does not do them justice.
I wish I had space.

VElderton

Not sure if the T. sp. "Red Chimba" are gone yet from earlier in January, I am sure they are.

Unless weather conditions preclude me from making it to Seattle I will be there this weekend Jan. 4/5 helping with the GSAS event. I would pick those Tropheus up for sure, they look they are a great size.

I already have a nice group of group of T. sp. "Red Chimba" juveniles from a local breeder that are doing well but I need group another group of Tropheus that will not breed with my small group of breeding T. duboisi. I tried to add a juvenile / young adult group of T. duboisi to those fish and the dominant male would have none of that .. it was brutal, so I removed the surviving young adults and they are now enjoying being with the juvenile T. sp. "Red Chimba" it's a great mix.

Stay tuned I will ...