Free Free stuff gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Ad for free items closed. Fishbox members who responded, thank you for helping me clean up my extra gear. All other items left were donated.

Last edited:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I’m interested in the 3 Fluval
There are four. One has guard removed but the electronic part works and you can still suction cup it to tank and use.

These Fluval are really good at keeping tanks at temp. I ended up replacing them over time because I was looking for heaters that you did not have to stick hand in water to adjust.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Post deleted, see main posting for all edits

Last edited:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Just a BUMP, a few items left... The items pictured are still available. I will likely just donate to thrift store if no takers.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
I’d love the gravel vacs for my bedroom tank and my classroom tank. I only have one of those currently ( non python style) and I have to move it between my classroom and my wife’s office, and of course the bedroom tank

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I’d love the gravel vacs for my bedroom tank and my classroom tank. I only have one of those currently ( non python style) and I have to move it between my classroom and my wife’s office, and of course the bedroom tank
I will pull them aside for you. But they are tiny diameter ones, more like fishbowl and some light poo on surface of gravel types. I was using them when I had the shell dwellers cause I could get in between shells and stuff without disturbing the tiny fishes

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Huge thank you to @DMD123 for the heater upgrade.
Your welcome,
Just remember that the Fluvals are great heaters that work well on a tank that is already warm and will keep temp spot on. They are horrible for heating up cold tanks, take forever. There was some thought that the guards interfered with the sensor so thats why I opened up the heater guards to see if it would help, realistically no change.

@DMD123- Thanks!

@fishguy1978- Thanks to you too! We'll hook up sometime when it's convenient for you, either place.
Your welcome. You will likely want to get rid of the HUGE heater guard and just use a regular Eheim mount.

Status
Not open for further replies.