**FREE Presentation** Outdoor Mini Ponds - GSAS

Seattle_Aquarist

**FREE Presentation** Outdoor Mini Ponds - GSAS

This month's talk is Mini Ponds, Fun for the Whole Family, presented by our own Cory McElroy. Cory, in addition to his full-time job running Aquarium Co-Op, has been active in multiple roles with GSAS for many years, the most impactful of which was the resuscitation of the BAP program (see photo). He was also the lead tech behind our tank revamp-turned reality show a few years ago.

Cory describes himself thusly: Since being diagnosed with Multiple Tank Syndrome, Cory McElroy has worked in the fish trade for seven years. After opening his own fish store a couple years back, the Multiple Tank Syndrome subsided...only to be replaced with an addiction to Koi and outdoor ponds. Cory can be found playing in many ponds from ten to one thousand gallons in his spare time.

The presentation will be Tuesday, June 9th, 2015 at 7:30 PM at Seattle Pacific University; Otto Miller Hall; Room 109; West Nickerson Street and 3rd Avenue West.

Doors will open about 6:30 PM for a 'social hour'; the meeting will start at 7:30 PM.

After the meeting please join us for our monthly auction and help to support the club that brings us all our these outstanding speakers.

Guests are welcome; no entrance fee

Family friendly but no childcare provided
Free parking, accessible building
No furry or feathered pets
Go to http://www.gsas.org/ for more information and directions

Key words: Tropical Fish Tank Fishtank Tanks Aquarium Aquariums CO2 Aquatic Plants Aquascaping

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
This is tomorrow. I'll be talking about the drought and my trip to florida to collect fish and visit fish farms and florida aquatic nursery as well.

Pretty much everything in one talk! And it all pertains to ponds :)

Ali

I'm hoping to actually make this one!

But if this makes me decide to start an outdoor pond, I'm telling my SO to blame it all on Cory!