Free Free L-83 sailfin Pleco

Status
Not open for further replies.

clownie

I have had this pleco for 2 years+. It belonged to my neighbor who's 180 blew out. I have tried many times to help them fix it for free but there is always an excuse! Now...I need the tank space. It was in a55 by itself for awhile and now in a 30( 30% water changes 3 times a week). eats great! I just need my tank back!! ,pretty pleco about 10" +...just not what I need. Interested? message here or texted 253 241 2998
big pleco 2.jpg

Attachments

• big pleco.jpg
    big pleco.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 6

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Awesome! Trying to decide if I need a general purpose cleaner for my tanks. Haha

I already have a 7” and 5” sailfin that I distaste between tanks for cleaning purposes

hyp3rcrav3

The only place I have to put it (95 g) already has a 'common pleco' in it and I believe the territory would be disputed. If they would ignore each other I might consider it.
The amount of travel is also a consideration. I'm way on the North Side of Seattle.

clownie

The only place I have to put it (95 g) already has a 'common pleco' in it and I believe the territory would be disputed. If they would ignore each other I might consider it.
The amount of travel is also a consideration. I'm way on the North Side of Seattle.
Hey this guy is pretty territorial, best kept in a large tank with other plecos of different species.

Status
Not open for further replies.