Free 60 to 80 gallon aquarium with wrought iron stand - Seattle

EthanG

Someday, when I have a house and a small truck, craigslist will be my best friend. Until then, it is an enemy.

Loren

Someday, when I have a house and a small truck, craigslist will be my best friend. Until then, it is an enemy.

You don't need a truck you just need a friend with a truck (vans work too as I know from personal experience). ;)

Also, even houses eventually fill up. I have two 55, one 12 long and one Fluval Edge 12 free CL finds just sitting in the garage right now.

EthanG

60 to 80 gallon...interesting.
Thought the same thing - Based on the dimensions in the CL post(12.5 x 24 x 48) It sounds like a 60-65-ish.

Also, even houses eventually fill up. I have two 55, one 12 long and one Fluval Edge 12 free CL finds just sitting in the garage right now.

True, but I think negotiations with the wife would result in less than max capacity anyway unless we end up with a separate garage, unfinished basement, barn, etc where I could go crazy without making the house cluttered.

Loren

It depends on if or if not she gets the fish bug. So far I have been very fortunate with my wife. Every time I think that I have hit the wall she then allows one more. I didn't even have to ask yesterday when I brought home the 12 gallon long tank. She immediately said how nice it would look on the kitchen island. Part of my success is giving her some control. Our master bath has a 12 gallon Fluval Edge that she decided on both the fish and set up. We also have a nano tank that only has fish that she chose.