Foai Kachese news plus !

finray56

My Kachese female held for nearly three weeks so I decided not take any chances and strip her. Well unfortunately I ended up with a bunch of eggs with tiny tails and a few white eggs that didn't make the cut. I should have read up and I would have found out I needed to wait at least a month to get fully developed fry. That said I am happy to say that I now have eleven little wigglers in my tumbler, hey they might actually make it after all. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I will update at a later date.
Anyway here are a few more pics of the proud papa, there is something about these guys that just keeps me in awe. They are hands down the most beautiful fish I have ever kept, the metallic colors are just stunning .

Reactions: Bob

Betty

Staff member
Congrats on the wigglers -- hope they continue to do well. That male is beautiful.

finray56

A little update is in order. I know have 9 free swimming little Kachese in my tumbler, I am going to transfer them to a fry net holder tomorrow after work. I am so happy that the female held to full term. Now I have another female holding so fingers crossed. Here is a pic of them still in the tumbler.image.jpeg

Reactions: Bob

mickyfree

Awesome, where are you located? I would also eventually grab some of these if you were to ever sell some!