FS Fluval 406 $75 - SOLD

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
I can't wait to get this set up next weekend! @VickiK - It's mine!

SWEET! I really love this filter. After many years of Hang On Backs - still love em - this guy stole my heart. I've learned a few lessons on the way and watching what you unplug before you unplug something else is paramount. It just means water - but it doesn't have to be a nightmare if you're paying attention. I like that it UNhooks completely from the tubing so I can rinse the tub in the sink. If I don't, anything in the bottom will just blow back into the aquarium - ick. I squeeze and lovingly rinse my media - all sorts - and then rinse the tub -- and then just chuck it back in and off you go. My 55 is the easiest, cleanest aquarium I have.

julzhull

SWEET! I really love this filter. After many years of Hang On Backs - still love em - this guy stole my heart. I've learned a few lessons on the way and watching what you unplug before you unplug something else is paramount. It just means water - but it doesn't have to be a nightmare if you're paying attention. I like that it UNhooks completely from the tubing so I can rinse the tub in the sink. If I don't, anything in the bottom will just blow back into the aquarium - ick. I squeeze and lovingly rinse my media - all sorts - and then rinse the tub -- and then just chuck it back in and off you go. My 55 is the easiest, cleanest aquarium I have.
I actually thought we had a 406 but it's a 306. I'm excited for the extra room the 406 has.