Floating Reef

Loren

I am jealous of people who ID their cords. I like to unplug them, one at a time, to finally figure out how to shut off the one I want. I love to do this.

I must - because I always do it.

<==== DUMB
Come on, get real. Do you really want to come down the staircase at Christmas and see all of the presents unwrapped. It is the same with aquarium cord management. There is nothing more enjoyable then going into the darkened cavern of one of my stands and just start unplugging cables while looking for the one for the filter.

1) Nope, light one.....cool
2) Nope, sponge filter...cool
3) Nope, heater...cool
4) Nope, light two....cool
5) Yep, filter....what I bummer I found it so soon.

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Come on, get real. Do you really want to come down the staircase at Christmas and see all of the presents unwrapped. It is the same with aquarium cord management. There is nothing more enjoyable then going into the darkened cavern of one of my stands and just start unplugging cables while looking for the one for the filter.

1) Nope, light one.....cool
2) Nope, sponge filter...cool
3) Nope, heater...cool
4) Nope, light two....cool
5) Yep, filter....what I bummer I found it so soon.

Bwhahahahahaha!

Um...yes. I want my gifts unwrapped and ready to go on Xmas morning!

Keefe

Yeah I bought a purple gorgonian that stripped in less than a day, and i got some blue macro algae that my turbo snails demolished, lol so its gonna stay static for a little bit I might get some more zoanthids this weekend though, and will post pictures when if i do.