Floating Reef

Keefe

I mean i sketched it on painters tape and then cut it out. To make a template. So kind of...? I found the picture on pinterest.

Keefe

20170209_101714.jpg 20170209_101652.jpg 20170209_101703.jpg 20170207_204043.jpg
So all the updates the shark hatched she is still pretty reclusive, but she is gorgeous. The zoanthids all look great for the new tank. I have the final set up for my floating reef the only addition will be my cave like live rock from my 10g tank.

Keefe

I am trying to feed her, she is still adjusting, but I try normally right before the lights go out.

Keefe

Still no dice I am going to wait a day or two and let her get settled before i start poking and prodding her with food again

Loren

I can't see anything but do they hatch with any type of yolk sac or something that they live of off for the first few days?

Keefe

She ate :D and I am thinking about turning the 14g tank into a Cuttlefish aquarium :D My LFS can get eggs in and I think thats going to be my next endevor :D

Keefe

just night time in my tank as per usual my hogfish not even slightly scared of my shark sleeping with her in her homehoggy and sharkie.jpg

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
She ate :D and I am thinking about turning the 14g tank into a Cuttlefish aquarium :D My LFS can get eggs in and I think thats going to be my next endevor :D

I had to go look and see what the heck a Cuttlefish was. I said "Oh my gawd" OUTLOUD.

Wowza. I had no idea they had these for the hobby. Incredible. I can't wait to see what this is going to look like.

What do you feed them?