Fish Wish List

Stingro

Just want to put it out there, these are the fishes I'm always looking for.

Festae/ Red Terror - Looking to breed these and maybe with my flowerhorn or electric blue jack Dempsey.
Electrical Jack Dempsey - One of my fave cichlids, hopeful to breed with my Thai Silks.
Datnoids - I miss having these although I only bought them cause I thought they were archerfish.
Arowana - I have one who has quadriple his size this past year. Looking for a couple more.
Stingray - I'm looking for Motoro and would like to breed these in a couple years.
Bichirs (Endlicheri, Delhezi or Ornate)- I have three at the moment and would love to breed these some day.
Archerfish - I need a third for my pair of Archerfish
FlagTail - I have one already and would like a couple more.
Wolffish - I miss having one
Clown Loaches - Can never have too many

I'm willing to buy or trade. If anybody has any of these and are thinking of selling or trading, let me know.

thanks.

L190

$30 about 6-7" maybe really haven't measured it. i know it has eaten some of my fish in my tank

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Just want to put it out there, these are the fishes I'm always looking for.

Festae/ Red Terror - Looking to breed these and maybe with my flowerhorn or electric blue jack Dempsey.
Electrical Jack Dempsey - One of my fave cichlids, hopeful to breed with my Thai Silks.
Datnoids - I miss having these although I only bought them cause I thought they were archerfish.
Arowana - I have one who has quadriple his size this past year. Looking for a couple more.
Stingray - I'm looking for Motoro and would like to breed these in a couple years.
Bichirs (Endlicheri, Delhezi or Ornate)- I have three at the moment and would love to breed these some day.
Archerfish - I need a third for my pair of Archerfish
FlagTail - I have one already and would like a couple more.
Wolffish - I miss having one
Clown Loaches - Can never have too many

I'm willing to buy or trade. If anybody has any of these and are thinking of selling or trading, let me know.

thanks.

*currently wishing there was something like "Notable Western Washington Fish Room Tours" that I could sign up for*

Stingro

*currently wishing there was something like "Notable Western Washington Fish Room Tours" that I could sign up for*
Meeting people here is the closest thing. Trade or buy from other water world enthusiast and you get to tour their fish room. My little set up is in Shoreline. 75 gallon pleco and clown loach tank and 150 gallon ray tank. Yours?

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Meeting people here is the closest thing. Trade or buy from other water world enthusiast and you get to tour their fish room. My little set up is in Shoreline. 75 gallon pleco and clown loach tank and 150 gallon ray tank. Yours?

Oh I've got nothing like that going on over here! Wow!

50G - newest tank, partially planted - Small friendly fish - 2 Electric Blue Rams (I am in love with these fish, I have to confess), 7 redfin tetras, rubber mouth pleco, some random catfish guy (half moon something?), and four fish I don't know what the heck they are - but they're pretty. I need to figure that out.
40G - fully planted - 5 giant danios, 2 friggin huge calico angels, 1 bristlenose, 1 African leaf fish (he's full of personality this guy) and an alge eater. There used to be rummy nose tetras in here a few months ago, but someone ate em.
10G Red Plastic Bow Front Tank (my kitchen is red and this is in the kitchen) - no real plants - really low light - 10 endlers livebearers, 1 red, white and blue Betta, 1 dwarf frog, 1 alge eater, 1 pea puffer

I love watching Cory's vids on fish room happenings, etc. There's another fellow on YouTube - I just LOVE this guy - Pectec. He's a fountain of good information and his vids are really entertaining.

I don't know what I did before YouTube. Go to the library??