FS Finnex FugeRay Planted+ Aquarium LED Light Plus Moonlights - 36" - $70 - SOLD

Loren

I am downsizing some so now have this extra light.

Works perfectly.

The price is FIRM.
9gPUem0.jpg
tFgL1ov.jpg

Loren

It is kind of the same thing as Hollywood movie stars going into rehab. The good intentions don't last for long.

julzhull

The only thing keeping me from more tanks (and that 9 gal of Loren's) is that I've decided that I can't hit double digits with my tanks. I'm at 9 and even though that includes a quarantine, that's going to be up for awhile so I can't put anymore up. Plus I have no idea where on earth I would put one. I already broke my no tanks in the bedroom rule with a nano.

Loren

@Betty and @julzhull so it sounds like all I need to do is drop the price down another $10 and I will tempt you both too much to resist buying the tanks.

PS. Did I mention that I do have two of them?
PSS. There is always room for one more tank. FYI this one is in our master bathroom.

O5OKIQ8.jpg

Betty

Staff member
Oh my gosh. I counted my tanks and have 15 running right now. I was mistaken -- I added 2 since I decided to cut back! And no fish room. I have them all over the house and one in the garage.

~Going to measure the ledge around the bathtub---

Loren

Oh my gosh. I counted my tanks and have 15 running right now. I was mistaken -- I added 2 since I decided to cut back! And no fish room. I have them all over the house and one in the garage.

I have almost given up counting as it just leads to depression. I keep trying to cut back to single digits as well and it never works out. Let's see........how many do I have now..............

Master bathroom = 1
The landing at the top of the stairs = 2
Model train/computer room = 2
Kitchen = 2
Living room = 4
Garage = 2
Pond = 1

Mike16T

Lol. . .
I wish I have a wife that will let me do that. Tanks all over the house.. =P