Finally Know how to post pic...

Madness

Staff member
very nice. What size? And if you want to sell it, you need to post it in the market section in the correct forum. Please read market posting rules before you post.

Thanks
Madness

Br

Thank you! It's about 175gal...along with 30 gal sump and 30 gal refugium... the chiller really working hard today...wow...too hot out there hahaha... I'm not really post it up for sale...just kind of don't have enough time to really enjoy it and was kind of thinking if any member in this forum is looking for something to upgrade...

Br

Thank you! I'm kind of feeling bad for not spending enough time to really enjoy it..... having a newborn and working so many hours doesn't help... It's like spending 15 minutes feeding everyday and 1 hour cleaning once a week... the worst part is, I live upstairs and the tank is in the basement :) .... think it does happen to so many of us...life so busy :) ... it's also the reason why my 450 gal tank sitting next to it have been emptied for about over two years....

lilfishie

Br said:
It's like spending 15 minutes feeding everyday and 1 hour cleaning once a week......
The newborn?

JKg LOL

I know what you mean. life just gets too busy sometimes. my tanks get neglected sometimes.

Br

Hahaha....this planet will be packed with people if a newborn only requires 15 minutes feeding per day :lol: .... getting up 2-3 times feeding each and every night is more like a routine to me....gotta say it's all worth it though :) ....
Sorry Naso2, I can't say how much I want to sell it...I'll be breaking the rules here.... Figure it comes with one of the best chiller out there, the system itseft should cost just a bit more than double the $ on the livestocks :roll:

Br

Naso2 said:
For the whole setup how much.
Sorry,I was told, If I wanted to put a price, I must post it in the market forum... I don't want to break the rules...also replied to your PM. Thanks

Br

Had a long discussion with my other half, and sadly, I'll have to let this goes... Maybe I'll post it up this weekend (this time I have to wait for the boss in the house to decide how much :| ) and hopefully will have time for ppl to stop by and take a look... I will be setting up two 29gal biocube in the corners of the living room and maybe will need a couple smaller chillers and MP10 if anyone want to trade...

A

Anonymous

Word of the wise on biocubes, expect lots of little problems on mine the seal on the coast to coast leaked, the light ballest went out within a week and they forgot to put the marks for the water level in it. And my friend who set one up had a bunch of little problems too. They may be little but they all add up. If you can, go with the Redsea max. Also the lighting will not support LPS, SPS, and lots of other sessile invertabretes. Just my oppinion.

Br

Thanks Naso2 for the heads up! I was also thinking of the Redsea max too... somehow I like the look of the stand for the biocube...it looks much better than the redseamax...well, I know looks doesn't help when it comes to problems :)...if I go with the biocube, it'll be definately running LED lights instead of the stock light...either ways, I think I'll need a couple of smaller chillers and MP10s down the road...Also, I saw one Redsea max on CL the other day that I really wanted it...but I know my boss will kill me if I bring it home before I let the other one go..

A

Anonymous

Ya, let me know if you part it because I would like to take a look at some of them.