[/url][/img]

My Hogas
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]
image_preview.php
[/url][/img]

Madness

Staff member
My male Devil is about 10", full size is probably 14". The female is about 7". I may put my 5" Blue Devil female with him next. But she just spawned with my white male.

MORE BABIES!!!!!
674514.gif
674514.gif
674514.gif
674514.gif

Zerc

Well, at least one of the festae ate one piece of food this morning. So there is hope! hopefully they will eat food off of the bottom of the tank today. I thought about a devil last night, but I don't think I have enough tank space. I am stuck with 125 gallons for at least 1-2 years, unless I find some sort of amazing deal, and I already have 11 fish! I'm only allowed to keep this 30 gallon long enough to grow out the festae til they can go in the bigger tank.

Madness

Staff member
I have an idea. Get rid of the Convicts. :) Jack Dempseys and Fire Mouths are old world fish. And stock that 125 with some New World Cichlids. :) And isnt a Red Zebra an African Cich?

There are sooooooo many New World fish out there.

But just my Opinion. Good luck with the Festae, and enjoy.

Zerc

yea the red zebra is african.. but my 2 year old likes elmo and the red zebra was the closest thing i could find to "dorothy" elmo's fish... i figured it would last longer than a gold fish :)

Zerc

Nah, it is the highlight of her morning and evening. She runs into my room in the morning ready to feed the "fishies". Its hard to beat watching cichlids eat at feeding time.

Also effective "You cant feed the fish until you finish your broccoli"

:lol!: