FS Fancy Guppies!! CHEAP! Platinum Mollies Aquarium Plants Tanks and More

Fancy guppies mix, everything from half black to red cobra to bar endler and blue star endlers and more, big scoop of 20-30 fish, adult, juvenile and fry $5. VERY COLORFUL mix, many premium varieties in the mix. Must bring own container/bag to transport. If you want more, lets make a deal.

Platinum Molly breeding pair. These are one year old and are inseparable. Proven breeding pair. $5

Fish tank / Aquarium plants. I have a ton of plants and more than I have tanks at the moment with some waiting to get in. Need to clear out some tanks. Anubis, Java Fern, Amazon Sword, Compacta, Asian Water Fern, Rotella, Wysteria, Moneywort, and more. I will put together a package for how much you want to spend. Will be worth much more than you pay, I just need to clear some out.

Also have 2 20 gallon tanks, one with black rim one with no rim, all glass tank. $15 ea

1 37 gallon tank. 30" wide 12" deep 23" tall woodgrain rim. $25

Also have air pumps, filters, heaters, chemicals, medications, ect.

Sorry guys, I thought I'd get an email if anyone replied! My bad.

My direct is seattlepurple (at) gmail (dot) com

I still have plants and guppies available.

I also now have 5 LARGE 4-5" nice looking comet goldfish. One I think might actually be a fancy of some sort. Pics available on all fish if anyone is interested.