WTB Driftwood, cichlids

Getting my 265 set up, only thing I am really missing now is a few pieces of driftwood (up to five feet long) and some fish, I am planning on picking up a young pair of dovii soon unless someone has some other fish that would work as more of a "aggressive cichlid community tank" let me know what you got! Message me on here or text
Austin 360 535 4417

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I enjoy male amph community tanks.

but a 265 could also be a nice home for an umbee pair ( until they get crazy huge). My pair is currently in my 220 ( male 16-17”, female is 14”)

I would like a pair of umbee's but have only found a male and female dovii in different locations I was thinking about, I have kept umbee, festae, RTM, peacock bass, arowana, bichir, African cichlids, red bay snook etc. I lived in socal for around 2 years and you could find anything down there, up here it is much harder to locate anything

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I was on monsterfishkeepers for a while but then I found this Forum for Washington :)
Most of us large cichlid keepers have to have some contact on MFK to keep up with the hobby but I love the local aspect of Fishbox. The big cichlid keepers are around but not too many active here anymore. A quiet site for sure so we welcome new blood!

When you come by on Saturday for that Red devil, I do have a couple other fish if you are interested... Possibly another Petsmart Red Devil and maybe a midas.