~~~Do The Puyallup~~~

Wolf-Keeper1

Is anyone going to go to the fair this year I plan to. It's fun but very pricey. Last year I took my kids and for 3 hambugers 1 french fry 1 drink 28 bucks. That was just for lunch so
image the games rides and junk they wanted too lol. But I still enjoy it. Anyway just curious.

Spyral

Kid Rock is headlining..lol..didn't he used to have a career?

lol

I hate the fair..too many happy people.

Spyral

Overly happy people are always suspect..like, "Why are you so happy, who did you just kill?"

Can't trust someone who is always jubilant..they are either up to no good or mentally deficient.

Wolf-Keeper1

Spyral said:
Overly happy people are always suspect..like, "Why are you so happy, who did you just kill?"

Can't trust someone who is always jubilant..they are either up to no good or mentally deficient.
what the funk?!?! Lol. I know what you mean my two year old is always smiling. I'm like what's so funny "life is
hard better shape up kid" lol. I really do. She is just a smilier but she is naughty haha

Shannon

Last time me and the kids whent to the Puyallup fair, it cost about $ 200 bucks,That was 2 years ago.
The Puyallup fair is too pricey for me right now .

sandnuka

I would do the puyallip if it wasnt so far.... I think the evergreen (monroe) fair is still goin on... and if you buy the all day all ride pass for like 25 bucks or something, it makes it a cheap day! :)

censeoflife

Forget the kids the GF and I are going. We got our tickets early on a deal. Sure well drop to much money but really its just about havin some fun. lol.

Besides the kids got the Monroe fair, that was 120 easy. lol..

dang Fairs.