Different Color Scheme for Forum?

CrazedAce

Was just wondering if its possible to get a different array of color schemes to choose from on the forum? Preferrably something darker as the rest of my browser/desktop.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure if this is possible on this current forum platform. I don't think it lets users change it to a custom theme.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
MFK has a pretty cool set up that lets you change the whole color scheme to what you want. But that is a much bigger, higher volume site. I like the way our site looks.

CrazedAce

I'm not saying I hate the way this site looks, just didn't know if it having personalized color schemes was possible or not. Now I know.

What would it cost to get a better board? lol

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
The cost I can do. The problem is, we have to run a script to scrape all the data from this site, then we can set it up on another host and everyone would have to recreate their password. This would cause people who weren't active right now to be lost when coming back. We'd likely be down for 24 hours during this process.

A

Anonymous

Aquarium Co-Op said:
The cost I can do. The problem is, we have to run a script to scrape all the data from this site, then we can set it up on another host and everyone would have to recreate their password. This would cause people who weren't active right now to be lost when coming back. We'd likely be down for 24 hours during this process.
I am okay either way with the color scheme. I think I would be pulling my hair out after 5 hours of a shut down though ;)

I'd like to add from my perspective; whenever I change colors schemes on any of my electronics I always seem to come back to these blue colors.