Cw010 gold later cory

Chad

Hi all,

Just putting together a 75gal system. I have a pair of red spot Severums on order as the center piece. Currently I only have a green phantom Pleco.
I would like to add a school of gold lazer (cw010) corys. Would these be a good Cory to add? Are they common? Hard to find? Cost?
Also I am wanting to add a mid water schooling fish. Any recommendations?
Thanks for any help/ advice

Chad

Chad

Thank you. That doesn't seem bad. I need to go to my las and see them in person. I originally was looking at the panda corys but was told they may not get big enough for a tank with the Severums.

discus_2013

I got two "orange laser" corys once, they were a lot like the gold lasers but had much better colors, fun fish but not really my thing, I will try and find a pic.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I've been looking for the orange laser city's myself for my 75 Cory/ loach tank

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
As for mid range schooling fish..... I have a small school of black skirt tetras in with my pair of gold mexitico ( I was given them and wasn't crazy about them at first, but their unique body shape has grown on me) they remind me of a way less flashy version of the red hooks

They are very very common though, so might now be what you are looking for

Chad

As for mid range schooling fish..... I have a small school of black skirt tetras in with my pair of gold mexitico ( I was given them and sent crazy about them at first, but their unique body shape has grown on me) they remind me of a way less flashy version of the red hooks

They are very very common though, so might now be what you are looking for

I will look those up.
I like the Congo tetras but was told they may not do well in this tank. I was told cherry barbs could do well and a couple other tetras that I don't remember
He also recommended some kind of rasboras. Not sure which ones though.