WTB Crystal Red Shrimp

Tank

I was just wondering if anyone around is selling Crystal red shrimp? I have a nice little planted tank with a few and I'd like to add more to it! I live in kitsap but I'm willing to drive a little ways to come get them!

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Dmd went on a pilgrimage today to a ton of local fish stores from Lakewood to Renton and everything in between.... hopefully when he comes on, he can give us a report about what he saw.....

I do know that aquarium paradise recently set up a whole shrimp section in their store, but I haven’t been there in quite a while, so I’m not sure what their stock list is looking like

Tank

I don't have a specific number I'm just looking to start a colony of my own! I'll send you a message!

greenerm

Dmd went on a pilgrimage today to a ton of local fish stores from Lakewood to Renton and everything in between.... hopefully when he comes on, he can give us a report about what he saw.....

I do know that aquarium paradise recently set up a whole shrimp section in their store, but I haven’t been there in quite a while, so I’m not sure what their stock list is looking like
I was at aquarium paradise last week and they didn't have any shrimp yet, said he was still working on it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk