Bucephalandra

julzhull

I'm thinking of placing a buceplants.com order. I bought some pink martini buce plants from Aquabid a couple of months ago and they are not doing much. I'd like to try a different variety that might be easier and maybe faster to grow?

Any suggestions on a good starter variety of buce? I'm thinking pink martini wasn't a good starter.

Mike16T

I'm thinking of placing a buceplants.com order. I bought some pink martini buce plants from Aquabid a couple of months ago and they are not doing much. I'd like to try a different variety that might be easier and maybe faster to grow?

Any suggestions on a good starter variety of buce? I'm thinking pink martini wasn't a good starter.

We just ordered some plants from them.. It already arrived. For Buce, they all grow in the same level. Doesn't matter if you go for Brownie series or kadegang series or other ones.

They have a lot of good selections. You can pretty much choose what ever. Small, medium size, or big ones. You can also try Aridarum (They have those too). It's a cousin of bucephalandra and it does grow the same as Buces. =)

Good luck