Status
Not open for further replies.

TRD_Power

Overall: 4.5
Quality of fish: 4.5
Service: 5
Variety: 4
Cost: 4

I visit this store roughly 3 times a month and the employees are always very friendly/helpful. Only seen a couple dead fish in their tanks throughout the past couple years, but nothing to be concerned over. They have a decent variety and get some really cool fish in every so often. Prices are good, but what matters most is the fact that I've been able to return stuff there hassle-free. This place is located towards the end of Front ST in downtown Issaquah, right by the big grocery store.

VsKitchen

Overall: 5
Quality of fish: 5
Service: 5++++
Variety: 5
Cost: 5

I am thrilled this store is so close to me. The staff has always been friendly, prompt, and curteous. Customer service counts for a lot when I decide where to shop. While the prices aren't super low, I don't think that they are unreasonable or inflated more than any other store and they have coupns you can print from their website or can sign up with them to get coupons emailed. It appeared to me that they had a large variety of livestock. Most seemed to be marine, though I was there for freshwater. They've helped me with lighting, plants, fish, chemicals. Great store. My son and I are going this week to pick out some fish for his own tank.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
I was just in the Issaquah area for a family reunion. Did not even know about this place otherwise I would have stopped in. What kind of stock do the tend to carry? VsKitchen mentioned mostly marine.

VsKitchen

The have saltwater fish, as well as invertabrates/corals (seemed a large selection). Unfortunately I'm not really up on the diferent species. I know they have several clownfish & tangs (I was with my son & we had a look at Nemo & Dory chat) and an eel that caught my eye. There were several others I just don't know enough to be of help with that. Of the floor space for livestock, I'd estimate 2/3 was marine.

In thier freshwater they had different varieties of bettas, goldfish, platies, mollies, shrimp, danios, barbs, sharks (i think), plecos, gouromis (i think) and some other stuff. Possibly some cichlids (just don't know enough to identify all of them, & working on the 1st cup of coffee ;) ) but they were smaller sized nothing like what seems the size of what some of you guys post pictures of. Except plecos - I remember 2 that were quite large.

Status
Not open for further replies.