Black Moors

dkpate

I will be moving to Issaquah in 3 weeks, and I was wondering if anyone knew of a good LFS to get them at? I am willing to drive as far south as Auburn, or as far north as Marysville.
Thanks for your help! :D

sandnuka

Ya know, I bet there in jones pets in marysville.... I never look for them, always thought of them too goldfish like... and Im a cichlid freak! :) ... I will check next time I am in there though, and post if I see any.

dkpate

Thanks! Black moors are goldfish LOL, and usually turn gold eventually. I just think they're super cute, and my husband actually likes them. o_O

dkpate

Where is the best LFS to go though, that was my question. I don't want to have to deal with ich, fungus, etc. They will be QT'ed, I would just rather not have them go through all of that. I would like to find a place that actually takes care of their fish.

shua

dennys is very reliable. never got ich from there only thing we got was pop eye due to ph change on our baby tiger shovlenose cat .all better now lil millafix did the trick

dkpate

Sounds good! Where exactly is Denny's?
I have all the meds, just in case, since I have had to deal with a few, and I have lived SO FAR from any LFS to just make a short med run. ;)

shua

its in kirkland there is one much closer to you that i know of but you would have to deal with ignorant people.?

dkpate

LOL, I don't mind driving to Kirkland. :) I am used to driving a million miles to go anywhere. Thanks a ton!

dandelion

I would suggest Pet Pourri in Everett, their goldfish always look good.
I've bought the majority of my fish there, no ich and all are still living.

I had a black moor for 7 years. His belly turned gold, quite striking against the black.