Big Jag and Midas

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Glass banging wet pets for sure. You should do it. :whistle
I already have 4 midas/red devil fish (non-glass banging but glass-begging) and dont need any more. Love the look of the jag but feel a 90 wouldnt be good for it and putting it in the 300 would be a hot mess of aggression to a perfectly balanced tank (at the moment).

I wonder how big his tank is? I notice in his pics there is also a large Oscar and what looks like a clown knife. These two would be the most passive of his stock, wonder if that's the issue of his rehoming the two bruisers?

fishguy1978

Legendary Member
I already have 4 midas/red devil fish (non-glass banging but glass-begging) and dont need any more. Love the look of the jag but feel a 90 wouldnt be good for it and putting it in the 300 would be a hot mess of aggression to a perfectly balanced tank (at the moment).

I wonder how big his tank is? I notice in his pics there is also a large Oscar and what looks like a clown knife. These two would be the most passive of his stock, wonder if that's the issue of his rehoming the two bruisers?
Oh, I keep my monsters in a 55 since they were little :rolleyes:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
lol, I raised fish in the 80's and remember how at that time a 55 gallon seemed huge. I had raised a big amph out in a 37 gallon... basically the footprint of a 29g just super tall. It was a glass banger because it had nothing else it could do.

This guy is concerned that they get good homes which is good... wonder if he is dealing with at least a 180g? I did also see a big pleco in one of the pics too.

Status
Not open for further replies.