Big fish

ziggyzoo

I love cool big fish! I live in Bothell and frequent all the lfs within an hour of me. I have some very cool fish in my tanks but i want more :) i especially want a big eel or any size giraffe catfish. Know where i can get them?

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Welcome to the forums.

What are you currently raising? Any pics of your fish or tanks to share?

A

Anonymous

Welcome Big fish , Pet Pourri was the place to go for these type fish. Unfortunately they have closed down. I see these type large cats from time to time at Denny's Pet in Kirkland but not as regular stock but as people bring them in because they don't want them anymore. Denny's pet and Bridges in snohomish are the only places I know of that takes in large fish up North. APFP in Burien was another one I knew of but I have not been there for a long time and there has been changes to that store so I don't know if they still house, and or take in large type fish.

Good luck with the search.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Giraffe Catfish can be ordered as they are on wholesale lists this week. Mostly you just have to contact a store with what you want and it can be ordered.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
ziggyzoo said:
I love cool big fish! I live in Bothell and frequent all the lfs within an hour of me. I have some very cool fish in my tanks but i want more :) i especially want a big eel or any size giraffe catfish. Know where i can get them?

Aquarium paradise in Lakewood had two large eels about a month ago. I can't remember which types they were but I'm pretty sure one was a fire eel as it had red on its sides

ziggyzoo

Thanks everyone! Ya i check bridges, dennys, and little amazon a lot...too much probably haha
And i currently have a 7" black ghost knife fish, a 7" bala, a softball sized pacu, a crew of clown loaches about 3.5", a 9" ripsaw catfish, a 4.5" needle nose gar, i have tetras, a red tailed shark, a small angelfish, a leopard sailfin pleco, and a featherfin catfish. Ill try to upload pics of my tanks but it said they were too big when i tried last time.