WTB Bichir's

bjudd2271

Let me know what you have, im willing to pay, or trade, also looking for p. Loiselle. Thanks i. In silverdale, 36047121four7, judd

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
What kind of bichir are you looking for?

I have a wild caught Koliba lap from Toyin that I might part with. It is about 16"or so. Not 100% decided on this move since having more polys spreads aggression... problem is I currently have 6 and I want to get it down to 3 but cant choose which to rehome. lol

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
This is the Koliba lap
k1.jpg

k2.jpg

I am in Lakewood, not far from Aquarium Paradise.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Wow how much are you asking for him
$75 - He is a wild caught Koliba lap. from Toyin at Rehoboth Aquatics. He is in the 16" range. Very mellow like most laps are. Eats everything well but will give some pellet foods I use on it so transition goes well. I use Northfin 6mm sinking Jumbo pelltes and 10mm Northfin Carnivore. It also eats thawed tilapia filet, shrimp and krill.

I am selling my Nigerian lap to @lloyd378 and at this point am undecided if any more will go....

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Ill take him, im off saturday if i can come pick him up, do you have any parachromis your getting rid of?

I should be available Saturday, after noon sometime? I PM'd you my cell number. Remember to bring a tote, the fish is a bit too long for a standard 5 gallon bucket. I will need to do my water change before you come so I can lower the water level to catch the fish. It is in my 8ft, 300g show tank which is pretty deep and its no fun trying to catch anything in there with it full! lol

Sorry no parachromis. Been down that road and they were more aggressive than the stock I wanted to have. My main tank occupant is a Pearsei, a big herbivore, lol.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry no ornates. They are some of the worst when it comes to being bully's. The endli and ornates tend to be the most aggressive so I tried not to do them... but I couldnt resist an endli, lol