Betta lover from Bremerton

sandnuka

Hey and welcome to WFB, this is the best local forum around! i am super glad to see you and spyral made up.... He is actually a good guy, you just have to understand his twisted sence of humor.... and never say anything about his frontosa... lol

Anyway, we are glad to have you, sure you have allot of good information on breedin bettas... Cant wait to see the pictures.

Ash-Rayne

lol Thanks. I didn't see a lot of detailed information on bettas posted by other members except just linked or copied from other sites. Since bettas have always kinda been my specialty in the hobby, I thought I'd share what I know. :)

A

Anonymous

Ash-Rayne said:
lol Thanks. I didn't see a lot of detailed information on bettas posted by other members except just linked or copied from other sites. Since bettas have always kinda been my specialty in the hobby, I thought I'd share what I know. :)
Can a Betta live with a frog?

Ash-Rayne

*has this sudden image of a PRINCE kissing a frog for some reason*

Personally, I've never tried it. If you mean an african dwarf frog, then I'm fairly sure it wouldn't be an issue. In general, individual bettas make rather nice community fish unless there is something in the tank they THINK is another betta (happens sometimes with fancy goldfish lol). :p

A

Anonymous

I just think a fancy half moon Beta and a African dwarf would be cool in like a 5 gallon tank