Free Betta import

swamp-rat

I'm importing several more bettas from seller Adithira on FB (https://www.facebook.com/cupang.tugapan) and wanted to offer shared shipping to anyone interested. If you buy only from Adithira we can use Kasey Clarke (IL) for transshipping; but I'm considering other sellers, so we can go with Julie or Richard if you decide to buy from someone else. I will not use Linda.

Seattle_Aquarist

Hi swamp-rat,

Where are you putting all of these bettas? lol

BTW, I have the 'stuff' you ordered so we need to meet up...will you be at the picnic?

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Is Julie still transshipping? I recently heard that she was unable.......

Side note, what do betta cost when transshipped into the U.S.? I used to seeing only LFS quality betta.

swamp-rat

yes julie is transshipping bettas and flowerhorns. Depending on the breeder/quality, they usually run $15 and up, transship fee $5 per fish, then I use priority shipping from the transshipper which is usually about $18 plus a $3-5 processing fee for the transshipper per fish. So yeah, I don't do it often and when I do I try to combine as many as possible. I recently went away for a week and lost 2 females and a male, then one more got dropsy before I could treat. So I'm replacing the male with this one:
13529147_596435973867519_6893261034804644774_n.jpg

Getting this female for him:
13625162_600252896819160_181285496_n.jpg

Plus 1-2 MG females from the same breeder once they're large enough (22nd July). For those familiar with strains (and their inappropriate/variable names) I'm working on making a HM Samurai line in addition to MG.

@Seattle_Aquarist you sound like my dealer! J/K I'm not 100% sure I will be at the picnic, depends how I feel that day but let's say I'm 75% in.