FS Best Prices, lots of equipment

Simone.Augie

283.jpg
One 10 gallon 1/2 moon with stand.

Nine 20 gallon tanks, no leaks, 16 x 12.

One 30 gallon tank with stand.

Two 40 gallon tanks, one is 19.5" tall and comes with a stand. The second one is 17" tall. Both watertight.

Three 55 gallon 21 x 12 x 12. Two are sound, the third has a small leak.

I also have lids and fluorescent strip lights, HOB filters and one large Eheim canister filter.

I need space, .50 per gallon can include substrate and accessories as well. I also have tanks with fish in them. One dollar per gallon includes fish.

PU in north Everett.

Last edited:

clifford

Do all of these tanks have black trim? Any damage (scratches/trim cracks/etc)? I've been thinking about another rack of 20's and getting that many at once makes it easier to justify. =)

Might the shorter 40 gallon be a "breeder"? (I think those are 16" high, but thought I'd ask just in case- I'm looking for one more 40 breeder as well).

Simone.Augie

Do all of these tanks have black trim? Any damage (scratches/trim cracks/etc)? I've been thinking about another rack of 20's and getting that many at once makes it easier to justify. =)

Might the shorter 40 gallon be a "breeder"? (I think those are 16" high, but thought I'd ask just in case- I'm looking for one more 40 breeder as well).
Hi clifford,,

The tanks do all have black trim. They are scratched a bit, hence the low price. Unfortunately My 40 gallons are not breeders. I have a rack too, for the 20 gallons.