Barrier Reef -In Renton

unconv-reefer

Great selection

I went to this store for the first time last Friday, for all of you who are into reefs I would highly recommend a visit here. They were freindly, very knowledgeable and had a ton of corals. I plan on going back this week, I can't say about their prices as I bought a new skimmer, which was priced fairly reasonable. They specialize in reefs and again the corals were amazing, I primarily buy mine online but they had an amazing selection.

Downside while in a shopping strip no store front window so not easy to find but the owner said this helps keep pricing low. They are in the back, you go through a receiving door

Just my .02

1fishkeeper

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

This was my go to store when I use to do the saltwater reef thing.

unconv-reefer

Okay I went back to this store on Saturday, talked with the other owner, very impressed with their knowledge and variety. Would highly recommend, I'll post a couple of corals I picked up hopefully tomorrow

aaronfeeney

Crazy hard to find, we googled the address and sat in front of the dentist office, dazed and confused for a few minutes before giving up. As we drove around the corner to leave ,,,,, there it was through the descrete back alley typr entrance, same address and suite number as the dentist,,,, just around the back.... cool store.

icer711

aaronfeeney said:
Crazy hard to find, we googled the address and sat in front of the dentist office, dazed and confused for a few minutes before giving up. As we drove around the corner to leave ,,,,, there it was through the descrete back alley typr entrance, same address and suite number as the dentist,,,, just around the back.... cool store.
this the one off 405 same parking lot as mcdonalds?

icer711

aaronfeeney said:
thats the place, gotta go around by the dumpster,
I did the same thing but i parked next to it lol.. i though it was called something else though my bad good to know its the same place... i gotta go back there soon they had good prices on hardware... sw looked good to but dont know whats a good price is there :(..... oh the last time i was there they were giving away a moire ell :D looked bad ass and free

Squeeg

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

I agree with its tricky to find, but well worth visiting. That place costs me lots of money everytime I go. Always got some cool fish that normally you don't see at pet stores. Last visit I picked up a beautiful Dog Face Puffer. They also have sweet deals in crabs and snails 20 for $20

vsivanandam

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

The Place is little bit difficult to find but its worth the visit .
quality is very good and their shipping also is very cheap (within WA)