AQUARIUM SWAP MEET SEPT 2017

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Endler's will sell well there. If you decide that you want to put them in a display tank I have both a 2 1/2 and 5 that you are welcome to use.

Thanks Loren. I think I'm going to bag them up in "trios" with "bonus babies". I'm calling it, "YOUR INSTANT ENDLER COLONY BY VICKIK". lol Or something.

I still haven't got them all caught yet. I'm keeping some. I got lotsa pretty ones and a few pretty ugly ones too!

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
Lol I've been waiting to try get something online but nothing is being sold :/

I got my last smallllll batch (I think I got 5) of CRS at ShrimpFarm.com - I mixed them with my PRLs. They were awesome, healthy shrimp, arrived in perfect condition.

Pleco Jim

13 TABLES RESERVED SO FAR!!!

Looking like lots of manzanita. A table of Cholla lots of fish and some shrimp! And that's just from me!

Get your table while it's still available!

FishBeast

No need my friend. Amazon to the rescue. But thank you, @Loren. I'm only so sad that you'll be in TEXAS - the worst place in the world to be right now.

And...I fished out (pun intended big time) all the prettiest Endler's Livebearers - boys and girls and babies even. I got fish that look like pure N Class. Lots of "snakeskin" and lots of "Cobra" colors too. In my trios, bonus juveniles are provided free of charge. You wanna jump start your Endler colony??? Visit VickiK at the upcoming event!

View attachment 4218
And @VickiK will be there? Double sad that I'm missing this!! :(

VickiK

Member with a lot to say
And @VickiK will be there? Double sad that I'm missing this!! :(

That's right! You're going to miss my "VickiK Endler Fam in a Bag" for sale at the event. No where else can you get a complete, genetically diverse, Endler Livebearer family from ME! Sad for you, my friend! (Although I know that your bichers would laugh at the endlers and say "that's not big enough for an appetizer...")

swamp-rat

Orange shrimp
Tanks and equipment
Bn plecos
Grindals
Mealworm colonies
Tiger Val
Pogo octopus
Anubias
Crypts
Frogbit
Hornwort
Ramshorns
Male apisto macmasterii
One lonely rummynose
Mini-maxi anemone
Mini worm rock
Flame algae
Chaeto with aiptasia
If someone commits beforehand:
2 discus
3 barilius caranensis
Trio of gargoyle geckos
20 lbs of aiptasia covered live rock
16 gallon bow front salt setup with aquaclear 70, prism skimmer, led reef lights, live rock listed above, black dsb, and black percula clown and target mandarin IF they will be loved...the clown's name is Killian and he likes being pet.

We are probably moving cross country so I'm unloading a ton.