Aquarium Plus - Seattle (International District)

Mikey

Deleted off topic comments. Please refer to the rules within this section. We are trying to make it easy to read and understand.

MysticOS

Overall Experience 5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 3
Service 5

stoped by to buy assasin snails, really clean set up just limited options due to the size of the shop. clerk seemed friendly

Billiethekid

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

I've visited here a few times and everytime i learn a little more... cant say tht about someplaces I've been... plus Best selection of plants I've seen.

TRD_Power

Overall Experience: 5
Cost: 5
Quality of Fish (and plants): 5
Variety: 5
Service: 6 :)

The only downfall to this place is that it's kinda hard to find, but once you do this place is great! Owner is beyond helpful/nice, tons of plants and everything is very well kept as well as high quality. Definitely a place to check out for planted tanks.

sonnys503

Call before going otherwise like me you've wasted your time!
Store opens at 12:30, I came back at 1:00 still closed, doubt i'd I try to go again!

jlo

sonnys503 said:
Store opens at 12:30, I came back at 1:00 still closed, doubt i'd I try to go again!
Sorry, I miss you today, I was picking up order for one of my customer, if I step out next time you are always welcome to call me an dmy # is on the store hours my # is 425-686-8428
Thank you

TRD_Power

sonnys503 said:
Definitely worth going back if you ask me.