Aquarium Co-Op Product Review Program Lottery!

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to let everyone know about the new program I'm doing on the aquariumcoop.com site. Basically each month one random product review will be chosen and given a $20 giftcard. The more reviews, the more chances. Reviews made today, will enter you each month and every month.

Here are the details:
http://www.aquariumcoop.com/pages/reviews

Anthraxx

popped up a cpl reviews. couldnt find the Julie Transcriptus gombi on ur list. wanted to leave a nice comment on how great they look already and how accomidating you were throughout the whole process. anyhoo get back tome when u can. great to see hanks new digs today as well! :)

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone. 60 review so far. I'm gonna answer some questions I've gotten through PM here so I don't have to keep repeating them :)

The reviews you write will enter you in each month. If you write a review for fish food today. You'll have 1 entry out or 61 lets say at the end of the month. In August if you still only have 1 review. You'd have 1 chance out of the total entries again. Lets say it's 100 reviews at that point.

The review system is like amazon. You don't have to have purchased the product from us. So lets say you buy Hikari First bites from a different store. You can still leave your opinions on it on my site.

Do the reviews have to be positive? Nope. We want honest reviews. If you hate how hard it is to get blood worms out of the frozen cube package? Let us know!

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
3 Hours left to post reviews!

New website layout, any feedback welcome. Especially a good way to categorize plants.

A

Anonymous

Just spent 10 minutes surfing website and found no review option on products. I surfed logged in on using Android OS. Then when I tried logging off to see if that would change anything there was no option to log out....

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
You are completely right. Looking into it now. Since the website upgrade it looks like it broke it.

A

Anonymous

I tried again. Success!

Cory, I just left 6-7 reviews. You do realize I could be on there all night, LOL!!

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Was there a July winner, or was the program not in full effect since it started in the middle of the month?

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Deb Alverson won August's drawing for a $20 gift card. She had less than 5 submissions. Anyone can win, the more you review, the more chances you have to win! Do 1 a day and you'll win in no time :D

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder a drawing will done tonight at midnight. Still plenty of time to get more reviews in!