Aquarium Co-Op Plant Swap November 16th.

I'm bringing more Stargrass, even though I brought some last month. But since I brought it for the "table" last time, I will bring another plant to put on the table, while giving away/trading some stargrass to anyone that wants some. :)

WEAR YOUR WAFISHBOX NAMETAAAAAAAAAAAAGS :D

I'm looking forward to seeing you guys and gals there tonight. Not sure what I'm bringing yet.  I'm bringing my cousins from Wenatchee. We're gonna find them some cool fish tonight...! And plants.  She started her tank 2 weeks ago.

Cory, you're always a great supporter of all things aquatic. Thank you for all you do for us hobbyists!!!!!!!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Unfortunately I can't be there tonight, however, let me wish Cory and all the guys and gals that attend have a really happy time!  

The last time I went someone gave me some extra Stargrass. Was that you Angelo?  It is doing very well in one of my Evolve8's with the Finnex 12'' Fuge LED on top of the tank.  Thank you so much! I would not have tried this plant had it not been for the gift.

Ron

Can't make it tonight.

Supposedly spending quality time with family during the holidays is more important than the Plant Swap.

ಠ_ಠ

Supposedly.