Aqua Pets - Marysville

Bob

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

This is a fun little store. Cost wise it is by far cheaper than anywhere i have ever been. Rope fish sometimes on sale for $16.99 even regular price is $19.99. Rummynose for $2.99, way better than bridges $4.99. :shock:. Quality of fish is excellent. Have yet to see any fish with ick or any other disease. Variety wise, has all your typical fish with a few odds and ends. But, also has salt water! And like other fish stores is willing to order in fish if requested. Service i gave a five, although sometimes you may have to wait as this is still a one man operation.

Bob

It's fairly new, doesnt have much for plants now but always getting more and the ones they have are at a good price point.

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

I really really enjoy visiting this store. The owner is great and like Vicmacki said he is a one man operation, but I am still greeted and helped faster then when I go to Bridges. The quality of fish is excellent and if you can't see it you can order it. Prices are fantastic also. I really really like this shop.

Bob

Yup, it's still there. It's kind of across the street from kmart and in the same complex area as alfys pizza. Usually only has cherry shrimp in stock.

Stingro

I came by today. Very decent store. They have both fresh and saltwater fish and supplies. They had each tank with prices but too often I saw a fish listed and priced on the tank but the fish was already sold. They had some fish listed and priced that I wanted to buy but all were already sold. The guy there is very nice and seem very honest. They do trades or store credit which is always a plus! Living in Shoreline, I do not have the urge to drive up here again in the near future.

Overall Experience 3.5
Cost 3.5
Quality of Fish 3
Variety 3
Service 4

Renegade Aquatics

I came by today. Very decent store. They have both fresh and saltwater fish and supplies. They had each tank with prices but too often I saw a fish listed and priced on the tank but the fish was already sold. They had some fish listed and priced that I wanted to buy but all were already sold. The guy there is very nice and seem very honest. They do trades or store credit which is always a plus! Living in Shoreline, I do not have the urge to drive up here again in the near future.

Overall Experience 3.5
Cost 3.5
Quality of Fish 3
Variety 3
Service 4
same thing happened when I went there last Friday.