Anyone looking for saltwater fishes?

gobluecichlids

I may be looking to ship in saltwater fishes, anemone, coral, crabs, shrimp and sponges and wanted to know if anyone here has any interests of getting some? As usual, we meet at Seatac at one of the cargo facility, or pickup from my Everett residence. Livestock would go straight from the source to your tank. If i can gather enough to get a min of 3 boxes worth, i can go ahead and make the order. (Total combined orders min 100 and I do not have a problem with that)

We'll split shipping cost...with 3 boxes, cost would be about $20 a box.

A

Anonymous

What are the prices on;
Emperor angel
Aureofasciatus Macleay Butterfly
Blue Jaw trigger
Golden angel
I have a freind who can get pretty good prices but looking to get better.

abmxdad2

Where are you going to be ordering from ? Should be free shipping if your ordering a lot ? I would be but got to know where from & how much ?
Thanks

gobluecichlids

I order from the distributor that are not avail to the public. Just did an order earlier this week with 4 boxes of fishes and 2 boxes of live rocks. All I have left avail is a flame angel and a bicolor angel.

PM me offline for prices on emporer, golden angel, and bluejaw. Prices vary on sizes, need more info how big you want. Next order predicted later this month.

here are some pics of a tessalata eel i just got for a very happy customer!

IMG_20120403_203331.jpg

IMG_20120403_203342.jpg

and some for me:
007-5.jpg

011-1.jpg

016-3.jpg

gobluecichlids

I can get corals, invertabraes, and fishes from my distributor. If i can get enough put together, I can make an order. Next estimate pre-order will be early 2013. I have already made a dozen shipment since spring, with the most recent ship last week.

Click "like" on Wolverinecichlids in facebook for new updates on next shipment.

Let me know what you're looking for, send me a PM and I'll give you a price, including ship cost for pickup at seatac or Mukilteo.

Dtech07

I will there is several of us looking at some great deals so I will compile a list for you and get to you. I have people from Washington and Oregon interested. Are there special pricing for extremely large orders?
Darryl

gobluecichlids

Fish orders that takes takes 3 boxes or more would mean better savings. Keep in mind, the fishes must be picked up the day it arrives.

I'm sure there will be great deals, for example, flame angel med, $35 including ship.

gobluecichlids

ML should be about 3". M would be about 2" and S , 1"

I had one before, however I was not impressed, this one does not cling on to rocks. I'd choose a rose bubble or elegance coral for the money. Just my two cents.

They stock all yr long, so no hurry. I'm not expecting to do another order for next few months, unless if there's enough in it to make a min 3 box order, I can order anytime. Some fishes would take one entire box (XL angels, show size fishes, sharks, etc)

Bassman42

I'm looking for the following:
Fu Manchu Lionfish
Zebra Dwarf Lionfish
any other Dwarf Lionfish
Orange Toadfish
Splendid Toadfish