any on get any thing from teddyzepper

baglel10

did any one get any word from teddyzepper latly or did spyrall scare him off for life lol would be nice to havemore people doing sw think we only got like 5 people doing it lol TEDDY WHERE ARE YOU :king:

baglel10

he said something wrong and teddy got realy mad so he said some realy bad things i didnt see what he said till miky censerd his post then teddy delleted his account
i think thats how it when down but i dont think spyral wanted to make him leave just didnt think teddy was such a lil kid about it

larry.beck

Basically his (teddy's) mouth was about 4 sizes bigger than his experience and he took offense when he got put in his place a couple of times.

lars on

Sorry to tell you this, but there is the internet out there. I know I learned just about everything myself before I even found the site. If you want to talk to him I can give you his number.

sandnuka

the last post he put up as he goodbye pretty much insulted allot of people... I know he was upset, but thats no way to go out.... he didnt think much of me as an admin either.... but I really didnt have any beef with him, and wouldnt mind him back with us.... just as long as he kinda stuck with the SW section, cause he was brillant there.... when he started posting on everyones thread to put in his two cents got annoying. especially when it was on stuff he really had 0 exp on.