alright i made my choice.

fishyladdy

Ive ordered from the wet spot before and never got what I ordered and I called and emailed them many times to no replies orreasons why so I refuse to order from them again. Thanks though

Madness

Staff member
fishyladdy said:
Ive ordered from the wet spot before and never got what I ordered and I called and emailed them many times to no replies orreasons why so I refuse to order from them again. Thanks though
Cory at Aq.co-op said that he would do special orders, check with him.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
fishyladdy said:
Strange..... did you do the whole PayPal thing to them and then had no follow up? I just ordered from them and had zero issue and it was my first time ordering. They communicated with me during the entire process and never left me feeling like there was an issue. Sorry to hear of your bad experience.

sea1

Madness said:
fishyladdy said:
Cory at Aq.co-op said that he would do special orders, check with him.
I second this; call or email Cory at Aquarium Co-op.