FS Almost new overbuilt 250 gallon aquarium and stand - $1500 firm

marcuso

I don't have this set up, so I don't have great pictures, but if anyone is interested, I can take some. I had this tank custom built by one of the best in the business with the best 3/4" thick acrylic. You will rarely find a tank that uses full 3/4" acrylic throughout. No overflow are drilled. This is just an incredibly stout tank. Corners are hand polished and top and bottom is left matte. I failed to clean the algae well when it was drained, but I am sure it will clean off easily once filled. I took special care of the tank and there are very few imperfections. It was only used just less than two years before I moved. I can seem to find a place to but it in my current house.

Dimensions of the tank are 8'x2'x25".

Also included is a slightly taller than normal overbuilt welded steel stand (33" if I remember correctly.) I specified extra thick material and had it powder coated white. The structure was heavily overbuilt because the aquarium was in a condo and I was afraid of what might happen in an earthquake. The stand has white panels and is a unusually cool design. The tank and the stand weight each weigh 300+ pounds.

It will be a bit of effort to take pictures, so if anyone is seriously interested, please respond and I will make the effort. Please note that the price is firm and the tank doesn't include any accessories.