African Cichid Love!

mickyfree

Hello all,
Been awhile since I posted some pictures of my fish. This isn't all of them, but a decent junk. Hope you like!

RVhjzN5.jpg

Wild Caught Baenchi 5"

DOBZhmh.jpg

Back Up Baenchi 3"

TlIQyht.jpg

Otopharnyx Tetrastigma 3.5"

7Jcsi3i.jpg

Otopharnyx Tetrastigma 3.5"

wMhN3i7.jpg

Blue Neon Chiwindi 4"

PRFRqED.jpg

Baenchi foreground and Otter Point in the back

zT65sVi.jpg

Otter Point 3.5"

ZH65cFU.jpg

Pearl OB 5" and Lemon Jake 4"

kkPVsYv.jpg

Albino Dragonblood 2.5"

WjRtlAF.jpg

Otopharnx Tetrastigma 5"

tq2gYTa.jpg

OB 4"

KdzZZoS.jpg

German Red 3.5"

h9m4Hpg.jpg

Otter Point 3.5"

aTSaAMD.jpg

OB Yawn 3"

hHPdIXD.jpg

Z Rock 4"

iZ5WUuI.jpg

Star Sapphire 7"

VVJ1W34.jpg

Cop. Azureus 3.5"

Gg2lnAY.jpg

OB Topside

QWWa69x.jpg

Deep Water 3.5"

g9aeo00.jpg

Wild Caught Baenchi 5"

pEn54zP.jpg

Lwanda 3.5"

CHqtpdD.jpg

Blue Neon Chiwindi 4"

LQAHnnq.jpg

Otter Point 3.5"

uVklX7Q.jpg

Star Sapphire 7"

Hope you all enjoy! This area has been kind of slow lately, hopefully we can get African Cichlids more popular in this area. I am going to be breeding/selling some of these by winter, so look out for it!

Bob

Really like the baenschi, i have a few growing out now. Still only around 1 inch.
When i look back on the forums around 2013, seemed to be lots of african people on here. Makes me wonder where they all went.

mickyfree

Hmmmm, yea not sure, I think part of it is do to the lack of available stock. There are really only two places that I go to pick up African Cichlids in this area. A place for Pets and Denny's Pet World. Both can have good selections, but for the everyday guy who wants to buy full grown peacocks, there isn't really a store that has a lot of them. Wet Spot will have some, but that is a pretty deep drive. I think do to this, nobody really keeps African Cichlids up here. Hopefully, once I start some of my breeding groups up, I can change that.

Vicmacki said:
Really like the baenschi, i have a few growing out now. Still only around 1 inch.
When i look back on the forums around 2013, seemed to be lots of african people on here. Makes me wonder where they all went.