ADs by Google

Mikey

Alright guys, so generating funds to run the site have slowed down a bit. I got a deal with Google ads though. I put 3 ads up on the portal page. For every click on an ad, we generate a little bit of money for the site. I clicked on a couple to see which sites are advertising on our site, and they are actually very good ones. LiveAquaria.com and others are there. So when you're on the portal page next time and you see a cool ad, click it and see where it goes :)

All ads are virus free.

Wolf-Keeper1

Always wanted a carbon steal water tank... Lol jk. I just clicked a few the petes fish store or whatever has a nice site.

alexmuw

What's the pay out?

I'll try to click at least 1 ad every visit. I just did 2 ads before this post.

Betty

Staff member
I use AdBlock on Firefox, so I never see any ads of any sort!

I'd be happy to make a donation though. Anything special that needs to be done other than clicking on that Donation link on the portal?

stierwalt3

Well the magazine link is way cool! Super cheap...I just ordered a fish mag for $12 a year! They also had Playboy for under $16 a year that's unbelievable...so I hear! :whistle: :spoton:

alexmuw

stierwalt3 said:
Well the magazine link is way cool! Super cheap...I just ordered a fish mag for $12 a year! They also had Playboy for under $16 a year that's unbelievable...so I hear! :whistle: :spoton:
:lol!: :laughhard:

Salzabar

I can always count on you all for some pick me up after a hard day on the job.

I shall click adds like there is no tomorrow...or untill 2012.

Cory

Administrator
Staff member
Salzabar said:
I can always count on you all for some pick me up after a hard day on the job.

I shall click adds like there is no tomorrow...or untill 2012.
Your best clicking the ads once a week. As your ip is logged each time you click an add, and multiple clicks negates your clicks. You need to make them look legitimate. Basically Limit yourself to 1 click once a week and the box will get the most benefit out of it.