WTB AC 110 HOB filter

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Contributing Member Level III
Looking for a strong running used aqua clear 110 hang on the back filter.....

I’d like to upgrade the filter on my son’s turtle tank. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
Seen them pop up an Craigslist every now and then but people ask way to much for old beat up ones. $73.35 new on Amazon at the moment, when I got mine for the 75g at the beginning of November it was $67.89 at the time.

Not sure what your looking to spend but I have an Eheim 2217 canister I was looking to sell.... $75

sir_keith

Legendary Member
Not sure what your looking to spend but I have an Eheim 2217 canister I was looking to sell.... $75
I'd be all over that Eheim 2217 if it didn't involve a ferry trip across Puget Sound. Great deal on an awesome canister for someone.

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be all over that Eheim 2217 if it didn't involve a ferry trip across Puget Sound. Great deal on an awesome canister for someone.
For me its an oddball filter. The only one I have, whereas I am already running 3 Aquaclear 110's and 3 FX6's. Im trying to stick with the same stuff to cut down on parts and what not.

Last edited:

DMD123

Administrator
Staff member
@lloyd378, also saw on Amazon under the 'New & Used' section an Aquaclear 110 from the Amazon warehouse for $45.83
Condition is called Used-Acceptable - Item has major cosmetic damages but is still usable. Item will come in original packaging. Packaging will be damaged. Ive ordered things like this in the past and got some really good deals. If it is not in usable condition you can return it as 'item not as described' Just thought the price was good on this one.

lloyd378

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for all of the leads..... I’ll look into them.

mom not a canister filter guy anymore after having my sun sun crack a seal and leak all over the living room floor..... in fact, I have an fx5 in the garage that I’m not using but I’m just looking for HOB now